Monday, 14 September 2015

Niroshy and Ian Wedding

We had the privilege of shooting Ian and Niroshy's beautiful wedding at the beginning of August.  It stormed like crazy, (I'm talking HAIL, people!) but the sun managed to muster up it's strength just in time for photos :) The reception was a boatload of fun, because let me tell you, these guys know how to party! I don't usually post this many dancing photos, but it was just so much fun, I couldn't resist! Congratulations you guys! 
























1 comment:

  1. This place is so beautiful. I could not be more pleased with their service. This is a truly a great place to throw an event. The views at Chicago wedding venues are incredible and the staff is wonderful. The floors are beautiful hard wood and the windows are floor to ceiling.

    ReplyDelete